MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Empty Member list after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I upgraded my forum from version 1.4.7 to 1.4.8 , I notice that Member list page is empty.
What have I to do?
Perhaps, I have to restore the old forum and repeat the upgrade?
To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.4, please include the following information when posting your problems:
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?
Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue)
Screenshot or error text, verbatim
Chances are you just need to revert a template to default but as Brad rightly pointed out, we'd need a URL too.
I had forgotten Wink
tartarifugio.o r g/phpbb
tartarifugio.o r g/phpbb/memberlist.php
thanks
Yeah, see if reverting all of your memberlist templates to default sorts it.
Sorry, I'm newbie to "reverting" templates.
I have imported a theme, and my theme uses "Default Templates", I have to do something?
I have removed all Global themplate , it says :"There are currently no global templates"
I have reverted/deleted all Stylesheets in "MyBB Default" theme

but this not solves
PM me an admin user/pass and I'll do it.
Anyone else lol at the forum directory name?
(2009-06-29, 11:24 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else lol at the forum directory name?

Yes Big Grin
(2009-06-29, 08:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, see if reverting all of your memberlist templates to default sorts it.
I found the way to revert templates, and this solve! Thanks MattRogowski!
Templates --> *Choose your current template set* -->Member list Templates --> *Find 'member list' and 'member list row' and click the 'Revert to default' option from the dropdown box*