MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Old Version Template on Latest Version - Problem Solved [Close Thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am totally new to myBB, and am not sure where exactly to ask this question.

Just installed myBB on localhost and was trying to upload a old version template/theme to the board, but it doesn't upload and gives me the error

The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

So Just wanted to ask, do themes/templates made for older version work on the latest release?

If yes, do try to solve my problem, I am not able to install any of the templates of which i need.

I have used a few other discussion boards in fast, so don't worry I can work my out with your help.

P.S. - A suggestion, make it more organised in MODS section with the version updatesSmile.

Thanks.
Regards
What do you mean by 'old version'?? What version?? If it's a 1.4 theme, it should work, if it's a 1.2 theme, it won't.

And the Mods section is organised, all the mods and themes there are for 1.4.... Huh
Sorry for my ignorance.
I was trying to install this theme
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/blaze-bb-4

But i get that error, so i thought it was of old version.
Anyways, now i see, u mean all the mods work fine with 1.4.x updates .
Then its all well organised.

Please help me out with installing that theme, its made for 1.4.

Thanks.
Okay issue solved.
Close the thread.
Thanks.