MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chainsaw Parts Lists and Help Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to let everyone know i have opened up a chainsaw parts list forum and a parts list website where you can view pdf files of Homelite chainsaws etc. i am very limited on the manufactures though only have certain ones but the forum is for support issues etc. on any chainsaw out there so right now i just upgraded with the help of someone onthis site to the recent stable version i am in the process of having a special custome theme made to go along with the website name

but feel free to join the community let me know you saw this ad here on my BB forum

Forum
TBH...this is just the default forum...there is nothing unique about it. not even a simple header.

also...we do you need a whole forum on chainsaw parts?!?!?! would a service or contact us page be more appropriate...
So its about chainsaws?...
There is another more popular chainsaws forum, unfortunately its written by PhpBB Sad

http://www.chainsawcollectors.se/phpbb3/index.php
(2009-07-01, 09:23 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]TBH...this is just the default forum...there is nothing unique about it. not even a simple header.

also...we do you need a whole forum on chainsaw parts?!?!?! would a service or contact us page be more appropriate...

actually its not a default anymore i paid a person to design a header for it and seems like google has it indexed already on certain keywords
(2009-09-14, 02:27 PM)mowertech Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-01, 09:23 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]TBH...this is just the default forum...there is nothing unique about it. not even a simple header.

actually its not a default anymore i paid a person to design a header for it and seems like google has it indexed already on certain keywords

Don't take any notice, i think the theme/logo is fine. All you need to do now is get some more members. Good work Smile.

Although you could do with switching to a new web host, sometimes the pages don't load and if they do, very slowly.
have a problem tryed to update the forum to the newest version and it erased the previous version can someone tell me what to do to retrieve the old version again the host company tryed but all they got was partial fixing

the url to the forum is

http://www.chainsawpartslists.com/forum
It's because you ran the installation script instead of the upgrade script, as I said in your support thread.
(2009-07-01, 05:22 PM)mowertech Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to let everyone know i have opened up a chainsaw parts list forum and a parts list website where you can view pdf files of Homelite chainsaws etc. i am very limited on the manufactures though only have certain ones but the forum is for support issues etc. on any chainsaw out there so right now i just upgraded with the help of someone onthis site to the recent stable version i am in the process of having a special custome theme made to go along with the website name

but feel free to join the community let me know you saw this ad here on my BB forum

Forum

Well I like it , Nice forum.