MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally have given up downloading and trying different themes to fit my site. I want to use afresh black or De Profundis as my theme but when I either, one of my plugins gets removed. I really want this plugin to stay (its the side boxes for those who know it).

When I use this style or any other one it cancels my sideboxes but my shoutbox,etc stays. How do I fix this so my Sideboxes and everything stays while using the current theme?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also is there a way I can easily create a mybb theme changing the white background of the default theme to Grey and the blue headers to black?
Well, when you add a new theme, no template changes made by plugins will show on it, because the new theme will use the templates that come with that theme, i.e. with no plugin code in them. You can either make the template changes yourself, or deactivate and reactivate the plugin, and it'll show up again.

If you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Create New Theme > you'll get another copy of the default theme which you can edit.