MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iMagine Template - My First Template!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
xiao Wrote:
Shock260 Wrote:edit: I could not make a lot of images because I have not got Photoshop on my computer yet, but iMagine 2 when it comes out should be good.

Sorry to say this but, it's not that when you have Photoshop, you're suddenly going to make awesome graphics. It takes years (at least months) before someone can make decent stuff with Photoshop...

Yeah and it's also very hard work.
Flaw Wrote:
xiao Wrote:
Shock260 Wrote:edit: I could not make a lot of images because I have not got Photoshop on my computer yet, but iMagine 2 when it comes out should be good.

Sorry to say this but, it's not that when you have Photoshop, you're suddenly going to make awesome graphics. It takes years (at least months) before someone can make decent stuff with Photoshop...

Yeah and it's also very hard work.
You could learn it in one month if you had determination. I was able to teach my determined classmate in that timespan. Just remember that it won't be easy, but it also won't be hard. As long as you have want the skill, you can have it with determination. But of course though, you also need alot of effort Smile
Pages: 1 2