MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mybbit Making Mybb ahead of the game. Making loading a site more fun and entertaining.

[Image: r7xxtz3yo0jmtd0zkx61.png]

This is a pre alpha release. Smile
what the heck is it
This is most likely going to have lots of bugs.. but I'd love to see this released.
It's like.. perfect for my future forum.
(2009-07-02, 08:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]what the heck is it

I want to know that too. A little details about it would be great.

Why did you post this in both the Plugin Development forum and the Theme Development forum?
To me it looks like a lightbox version of the Topic View. If that's what it is, having the topic view in a lightbox is a very bad idea.
Yeah it looks like a lightbox thingy
Its not lightbox. its going to eliminate reloading for postings on mybb Big Grin Also, yes it will be buggy and hard to implemented on a old board. and i don't know why i posted it twice. i was depressed sorry
Making a forum without reload is a very bad idea because search engines can't index all the threads and user profiles because there is only one page. Also, if one wanted to email a thread to their friend because they think it's funny, they couldn't. Plus, what will users without Javascript see? An actual working board? It's kind of ironic when you think about it because the user without Javascript will get the better experience.
Possibly, and not true, you can turn it off (in v.03 most likely...) for guests. this is very new. and threads are most likely going ot have to be a reload. i looked in and asked around that would be to big. so this is
make a video Toungue
I just cant understand what is all about yet

EDIT- lol, I understand now... you´re disabling welcome_header and all the templates loaded again in that sub-page? won´t those unused queries been loaded anyway?
Pages: 1 2