MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "{" appearing above header ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out with a very, very small issue. In the theme I'm using the "{" symbol is appearing above the header only when viewing a thread (this hasn't always happened, so I must have made a mistake when editing something). I've looked through the templates so I could delete it, but I can't find it. Does anyone know which template this might be in, or if it's something else causing it? Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, and it's beginning to become a major annoyance. Thanks for your help.
This is from an old bug in tabbed menu. At least it normally is. Do you have that installed or did you? Just remove it from the index template.
If anywhere, it would be in the Showthread templates, right near the top.
Oh if it's in the showthread template then it's not tabbed menu.
It's showing just in a thread?
Because if it was showing everywhere, it would be in the header templates.. hm.
It's somewhere in the templates.
Doh! - I Found it. I must have scanned through the template a bit too fast the first time and missed it. Just another matter of rushing through something and missing what's right in front of you. Blush Thank you for the help though, guys.