MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing my forums directory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing is, my forums are currently at paparanho.com, but as I'm about to upload Wordpress to the root, I want my forums to be accessed with forum.paparanho.com. So my cookie settings should be:
Cookie Domain: .paparanho.com
Cookie Path: /forum/

Right?

So then, after setting up my urls in the general configuration menu, I have to move my forums to a /forum/ directory right? Is that all?
If the domain would be forum.paparanho.com then your cookie domain needs to be .forum.paparanho.com and the cookie path needs to be /

Then you can move the forums yeah... remember that if you want to sue forum.paparanho.com you'll need to setup the subdomain in our host's control panel, moving the files to /forums/ won't automatically make forum.paparanho.com point to the forums.
How do I make forum.paparanho.com same as forum.paparanho.com/index.php.
In http://forum.paparanho.com/ it only says "This is a placeholder for the subdomain forum.paparanho.com"

EDIT: Got it to work, there was an index.html file, I deleted it and it now works as I want. Thanks.