MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin And Private Forums Not Appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just completed the upgrade and everything went smoothly except for one thing. For some reason the admin forums I set up and private forums for my clan are no longer visible to clan members and admins. I can see the forums if I go to the admincp, but they aren't showing up on the main page at all!

I checked the DB and all the forums are in the DB. I've checked the permissions on the forums in admincp and those are okay. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?
I just tried clearing cache and cookies and history and all that and still no luck.
Try rebuilding your caches (namely the forums, forumpermissions and usergroups)
Just cycle the permissions for the forum. It should work Smile
Okay I'm fixing it now. It looks like all the permissions went crazy. It's really odd because when I go to manage forums and edit permissions things look fine but when I go directly to permissions (in the long tree list) the permissions are all wrong.

**EDIT

I think I figured out the problem. It had to do with the parent inheritance of permissions.