MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Demonstration? + Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-07-05, 11:35 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the other solution is people just providing their own preview sites.
Well, I'm talking about what's on the theme demonstration section of this site. New users always prefer to check the site's official secitons, rather than random posts accross the forum (At least I do Toungue). So is most likely to be that they check that section before getting to the themes section, and visiting each demo site (if there were on every theme). That's why I think the theme domonstration should keep updated somehow.
Hmm, well, it was a thought. The Quick Theme plugin works for guests now too though.
The aim is to have all themes from the mods site available on the demonstration board, unless there is a specific reason not to. That said however, the demonstration board is a little out of date at the moment but we'll be working to address that shortly.
Yay! Thanks alan crisp
Pages: 1 2