MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Developers please contact me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like help with a theme developped, I currently do not program and would like to have a theme that matches the Arthemia Theme (LINK HERE)I would like it to have the forums displayed in the content area and use the arthemia header, sidebar, and footer.

please contact me to discuss further, or if this has been done already.

Thank you kindly
(2009-07-03, 04:17 PM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]I would like help with a theme developped, I currently do not program and would like to have a theme that matches the Arthemia Theme (LINK HERE)I would like it to have the forums displayed in the content area and use the arthemia header, sidebar, and footer.

please contact me to discuss further, or if this has been done already.

Thank you kindly

Request no longer needed. Thank you Infranight for such a great job.
Others looking for themes to be developed I highly recommend him, not only did he do an excellent Job, he also had it done before estimated. and followed up after the installation to make sure there was no unseen problems that needed to be addressed.

Thank you again.
Can we see it?
(2009-07-08, 05:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Can we see it?

The forums are still being developed and are closed but it will be at this link here
http://mypricesavings.com/forums/index.php

as soon as they are opened up you will be able to see the full preview, right now you can only see the header, etc. for the closed forums