MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforum showing odd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure where to post this but my subforums show up as Walgreens, CVS then and 2 more... or and 3 more... . After the first two subforums it does not list the rest just x more......what do I need to do to show all listed.

Thanks
(2009-07-04, 06:37 PM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure where to post this

1.4 General Support?? Confused Moved....

In the Forum Home options, there's a setting for how many subforums to display, raise that limit.
(2009-07-04, 06:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-04, 06:37 PM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure where to post this

1.4 General Support?? Confused Moved....

In the Forum Home options, there's a setting for how many subforums to display, raise that limit.

Thanks that helped a lot. Anyway I can show sub forms for some threads but not others? I have one thread with 50 subforums I would like to hide the subforums from the main page. I would be grateful for help with this.
Not really, the limit will be applied to all forums. You'll need a plugin to have it different for certain forums.
Is there a way to remove the comma that shows up between each subforum when displaying a list of subforums? Seems like it should display just the icon or just the comma, and I'd prefer to keep the "bullet" icon. I can't find the right field in the right template. Using Unreal Red with myBB.1.4.9.
~Beth
www.brateaseboard.com
(2009-12-09, 02:36 AM)beth Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the comma that shows up between each subforum when displaying a list of subforums? Seems like it should display just the icon or just the comma, and I'd prefer to keep the "bullet" icon. I can't find the right field in the right template. Using Unreal Red with myBB.1.4.9.
~Beth
www.brateaseboard.com

I think the comma separates it individually so it is not all bunched up
(2009-12-09, 02:40 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-09, 02:36 AM)beth Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove the comma that shows up between each subforum when displaying a list of subforums? Seems like it should display just the icon or just the comma, and I'd prefer to keep the "bullet" icon. I can't find the right field in the right template. Using Unreal Red with myBB.1.4.9.
~Beth
www.brateaseboard.com

I think the comma separates it individually so it is not all bunched up

Agreed - but so does the bullet icon. There isn't really a need to have both. Shy