MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Image Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, first of all, sorry for putting this here, its just that i need this answered fast and this is a very noticible place.

Okay so, lets say for example I have a theme set as default and all users use it. But now, the buttons for "Reply", "Edit", Report" etc. under the posts are in spanish. To replace them what would I have to do, because I tried to make one and called it the same name and uploaded it and deleted the old one but now no image is showing up. So the question is, "How do I replace images used by the theme like the 'Buddy_online' etc.?"
It should be just as easy as uploading them with the same name.
but when i do that the image doesnt show up
You should Upload all the THEME/english/ folder to the ./images/THEME/ folder. Otherwise the images for buttons will not show.
ok thanks, and do the new buttons have to be the same size as the last ones?
(2009-07-05, 03:41 AM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanks, and do the new buttons have to be the same size as the last ones?

Its upto you, whether you like to be the same or not. BUT the only thing is, you should not change the extension of these images. For example, post bit images are .gif extensions images, you should not change these extensions other wise they will still be useless.
Okay thanks