MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: using any other forum WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we use any other froum like vBulletin, IPB or any other WYSIWYG editor ? just by copy, paste files ?

If yes then can any staff member help me ?
As far as I know, you can't because the editor would have it's own database entries, and many files would be different.
(2009-07-05, 03:43 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, you can't because the editor would have it's own database entries, and many files would be different.

OK but i need BUG FREE WYSIWYG editor and hoteditor has many bugs, so is there any other editor which can i use as a WYSIWYG editor in mybb ? but without HTML ?
Without enabling HTML I don't believe there are any plugins currently available that do that. (This one would work but it requires you to enable HTML.)

You can request a plugin here.
there is something in program for a WYSIWYG editor in some next version og MyBB?
A WYSIWYG editor isn't planned until 2.0 at the very earliest, if at all, from what I remember. Personally I really don't see the point in them.