MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IE Display - help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, Since upgrading to 1.4.8 my theme will not display correctly on IE.

I am using Lite Blue Rounded theme http://mods.mybboard.net/search/results/110739

It displays perfectly on all other browsers but IE.

What do I need to change to make it display correctly on IE?
Loose IE Big Grin
That theme has had issues with IE since it was first released. I don't think the upgrade caused it.
The problem is that its a great theme, Is there a way that I can integrate it into the default theme?

@babjusi, I lost IE ages ago, but I keep getting users emailing me and telling me that the forum is broken Sad silly IE users.
(2009-07-05, 12:40 PM)freerider Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that its a great theme, Is there a way that I can integrate it into the default theme?

In this case you have to do alot of editing in templates. But yes you can integrate (or say change default to be Rounded Corner's Styles) to default.

I also used this theme on my local computers, and I noticed only footer templates have some errors. In this case you have to edit only footer of Rounded Corner's Theme. Feel Free to ask this later on.

Thanks
Oh noes... I'm still learning to edit templates, and dont feel ready to take this on yet. Sad

Is there another theme similar to LiteBlueRounded?
I also seem to have killed my default header somehow Sad unless I change a new theme to use the litebluerounded template set, I get no header displayed.
(2009-07-05, 01:30 PM)freerider Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes... I'm still learning to edit templates, and dont feel ready to take this on yet. Sad

I also seem to have killed my default header somehow Sad unless I change a new theme to use the litebluerounded template set, I get no header displayed.

I just see your forums Here http://www.bmwfanatics.co.za/forums.php and found nothing errors in pages what so ever.

Do you please point out what images your members are seen broken their, because I didnot find any single image in your forum a broken one.
If you try to view my forum with Internet Explorer, then you will see it broken. It shows normal with all other Browsers.

Thanks for your help so far.
(2009-07-05, 01:39 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-05, 01:30 PM)freerider Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes... I'm still learning to edit templates, and dont feel ready to take this on yet. Sad

I just see your forums Here http://www.bmwfanatics.co.za/forums.php and found nothing errors in pages what so ever.

Do you please point out what images your members are seen broken their, because I didnot find any single image in your forum a broken one.

It is broke in IE 8.

And for the rest here.. Keep in mind that IE is still the most used browser. I dont understand anyone who would rather risk losing potential visitor's/users to your site by ignoring IE. I refuse to use themes that are not IE friendly. Yes i know IE is a pain and use FF as well but this is not about me and more about visitors to my site. You ONLY get ONE chance to make a decent first impression so think about that before you write off IE.
So then it looks like im going to have to use the default theme Sad

How do I restore my header in the default theme? I somehow moved it and now if I change to default theme, no header displays.
Pages: 1 2 3