MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before we explain more mattresses you again, I had the copyrights because the theme has not had, and I like to use another version of Google Choromar could not use any of the templates.

---
I go to explain my problem, that there was something for 15 minutes, and was to edit some things in Setting Board, basically it was only the size of avatars, but now the posts are not the avatars, but on Beams, member list, a-cp are working at 100%, I can not esplicativa the hell was that.

Cumps
I didn't understand a word of it.
Sorry, i used Google Traductor.

In A-CP i'm editing the size of members avatars in postbit (100x100) lolz, (editing in Board Settings), but now the avatares not show.. see?
http://www.moviemania-pt.com/showthread....n=lastpost

(just for example)
Unless Dennis says otherwise, you're still being denied support here. You can't use the excuse your theme didn't have the copyright because on at least 3 occasions I saw you without it, you added it back to get support, and then removed it again, so I know you could have had the copyright there just fine. Also, I've yet to see a theme that doesn't have the copyright there by default, and I know for a fact the Afresh themes do, which is what you use. As for not being able to edit templates in Google Chrome, there must be 50 threads here on how to fix that.