MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Young Politics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, thank you so much! Big Grin It looks awesome.
(2009-07-06, 04:44 AM)Imagine Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, thank you so much! Big Grin It looks awesome.

No problem. I think the background looks good, but the tcat_bg.gif looks cheap. I'll make you another one.
That seriously hurts my eyes ...

Don't you think having a site that looks good is more important than a gimmicky color arrangement?
(2009-07-06, 05:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]That seriously hurts my eyes ...

Don't you think having a site that looks good is more important than a gimmicky color arrangement?

Eh... I think the background looks decent but, yeah everything doesn't really blend together. The only thing though is the color scheme he had before didn't match his logo

http://youngpolitics.net/forum/images/Bl...go_pre.png
Well...I am personally indifferent to the tcat_bg. The general consensus is that it really doesn't look good as red I guess. It's odd because I can usually tell when stuff looks significantly terrible. I thought that maybe it was just the way I did it originally that looked bad. But I guess it is truly the colors themselves. Ah well, I give up. Toungue If I keep the background, I think it will match decently. And having a bit of red in the logo with a uniformly blue theme doesn't look so bad does it?

Oh...I saw where you'd say you'd make another one, Killswitch. I can just use the older one if it'd be easier on you. Smile But if you've already made one I'll use it. I'm sure it will all mesh fine either way. And I can make a new logo...I was planning on it anyway. I don't have to stick with the American flag theme, even though I sort of liked the idea of it.
Pages: 1 2