MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP ME WITH MYBB PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have downloaded the golden royale theme from this site but i dont know why guests can view my forums there is no warning which is like from the other site where you can see this warning..

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

can anybody tell me hw can i activate this on mysite thanks so much
You mean stop guests from viewing your forum?

ACP -> Users and Groups -> Groups -> Guests and untick "Can view board".
help with my mybb PLEASEEEEEEEEE
based on your reply its not helping
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-524...#pid370404

NO JUST THE THREAD BUT I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME ITS NOT LIKE THE ONE FROM MY PREVIOUS SITE .. check it out .. if you click my forums.. as guest..

http://www.chizchatz.com

but in here.. i cant do it even its the same.. i want the guest to see what i have post but when they click it they need to register.. but in this site.. if i have untick the threads its like there's nothing on the forum.. how can you help me.. http://www.philchatz.com
If you mean to stop reading threads, then its a setting inside the forum permissions,

Admin CP > Forums and Management > Select Forum (containing those threads) > Edit > and Under permissions Tab > Untick the option for Guests to view threads.
but there is no warning for them to log in or register.. these mybb themes is very diffrent from the previous one i have .. i want them to have a warning like this

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

hope you can help me
ACP -> Users and Groups -> Groups -> Guests and untick "Can view threads."

That will stop guests from viewing all threads.
(2009-07-06, 05:49 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Users and Groups -> Groups -> Guests and untick "Can view threads."

That will stop guests from viewing all threads.

NO. He means that Guests Can view thread's Title from index page But when they go to view it, they need to register or signup.

@ Rhiames : This needs to be a Plugin, Please request this HERE