MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: HELP ME WITH MYBB PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RE: HELP ME WITH MYBB PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE
but there is no warning for them to log in or register.. these mybb themes is very diffrent from the previous one i have .. i want them to have a warning like this

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

hope you can help me

and when ghazal replied to my post he said that i need to request this plug in..can you oplease help me thanks so much please refer to this .. thread
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52436.html
Rule #1. Dont take the advice of Ghazal (he is a she btw)

Rule #2. Follow the advice of support staff

ACP -> Users and Groups -> Groups -> Guests and untick "Can view threads."

Rule #3. Don't create a new topic when you have an existing one.
Rule#4: That ghazal already gave this support to him in support forum and it is NOT fullfilled, because He needs a Plugin so that's why he is here...!

His mean is to hide the thread, BUT yours support gives that thread's title will hide along with thread altogether Wink

Great..!