MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Wrap and Text Wrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin or code I can use that will wrap images that are too large or text that is either too large or too long so that it has scrollers but doesn't overexpand the sides of the forums?

I can't stand it when someone posts an overly huge images in a thread and because it's too big it makes the entire forum go out of wack because the image causes the walls of the forum to overexpand.

Is there a plugin to make it where if they post a big picture it wraps it in a box with scrollers on it, or if the text is too long it puts the entire post in a scrolling box as well?
NO. all those requests a plugin.. Can you please post this HERE

Thankyou
He is in the right forum Ghazal?
Yeah he is lmao
It was moved here, at the time ghazal made her post, it wasn't here.
Oh okay, sorry then
ok, other than the fact that it was in the wrong spot...does anyone have any ideas about making a plugin for this?
(2009-07-07, 03:32 AM)Psinetic Wrote: [ -> ]ok, other than the fact that it was in the wrong spot...does anyone have any ideas about making a plugin for this?

Hmm.. Dear Psinetic. If you make images attachement in Thumbnail View, then it might solves your problem. This settings is present in AdmnCP under Settings > Posting > Images Thumnails maximum size.

Does it solves the problem ?
No, there's no option for images put in with the bb code, only attached images. Now I can set an image that's attached to be only a certain size, but I can't sent "word wrap" for images used via bbcode:

[img]*really really cool picture here*[/img.]
simply add style="overflow: auto;" to the post div