MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Skin Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is nice to hear and clever in my opinion Wink
Well, I don't see why you shouldn't do that if you don't want to. But be careful what your inspirations are (I'd link to the demo page, but the skin's not default). Wink I think its obvious you didn't copy but it turns a customer off when their PSP site's skin looks just like their mate's custom design. I'm liking your latest works, though.
._. You should read.
(2009-08-05, 05:50 AM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't see why you shouldn't do that if you don't want to. But be careful what your inspirations are (I'd link to the demo page, but the skin's not default). Wink I think its obvious you didn't copy but it turns a customer off when their PSP site's skin looks just like their mate's custom design. I'm liking your latest works, though.

So that's where Taddy's PSD came from Sleepy
I'd never seen that before, but that design is ConsoleCalibur's, and Taddy is part of that community. A lot of designs were designed by the administrator with Taddy (I think). Anyhow, I thought it was another place you found it at.
No actually Ed (se_p800 [admin/webmaster]) only designed one skin (the one currently at ConsoleCaliber) by himself, without Taddy. As far as I know Taddy never actually contributed to any of the designs, he's just a member.
And Audentio Design was contracted to design the last skin at CustomizePSP before it changed to Console Calibur. Nick (Magicgfx) happened to be the one to take on the request.
I see, if it wasn't the administrator, then it was probably one of the members. The smilies you see at Zynge.net and DiscussAdmin.com are designed by some members there and Taddy.
(2009-08-05, 06:38 PM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]And Audentio Design was contracted to design the last skin at CustomizePSP before it changed to Console Calibur. Nick (Magicgfx) happened to be the one to take on the request.

Second last skin, actually. However yes, Audentio Design did do that skin. Our last skin on CustomizePSP was by IPBCustomize, and now we're using a modified version of that (mainly the header changed, by me :awsmSmile and soon we're going to be using another new skin o_O

I've been a member there for over a year (and admin now too) so I know these things. Smile

Dunno how this got into the conversation though. lol.
Pages: 1 2