MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free, Un-released Nickelback song...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-07-06, 10:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]First a £10,000 prize, now a song?? Toungue

You notice how no other browsers need to be sold like this, people will just... use them... Toungue

Well, it's just called marketing. Wink Nothing bad. Every company does it do.

P.S.: In europe microsoft have to do promotion for IE becaue we will get a special IE-free version of Windows 7 (blame of opera and some other companies)...
(2009-07-07, 10:17 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's just called marketing. Wink Nothing bad. Every company does it do.
I would have to disagree, there. I've never seen FireFox or Opera do it. Actually, Opera has done some sort of thing/promotion before - but I can't remember what it was.

Can't blame them for partnering, though. People who are Nickelback fans are going to just do what I did - download it for the song, and then remove it; which I did. It feels good to have IE completely removed from my laptop once again Big Grin
I don't even like Nickelback, so why the hell should I download IE8?
(2009-07-07, 11:56 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even like Nickelback, so why the hell should I download IE8?
Wow...seriously? I never said you had to.
(2009-07-07, 10:41 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]People who are Nickelback fans are going to just do what I did - download it for the song, and then remove it; which I did. It feels good to have IE completely removed from my laptop once again Big Grin

Or they will find it at Youtube quite soon Wink

Microsoft's tries to make IE more popular become worse...
(2009-07-07, 07:57 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-07, 10:41 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]People who are Nickelback fans are going to just do what I did - download it for the song, and then remove it; which I did. It feels good to have IE completely removed from my laptop once again Big Grin

Or they will find it at Youtube quite soon Wink

Microsoft's tries to make IE more popular become worse...
But yet you'll have to download it to know the name of the song Wink
Someone should to microsoft and jump in the fron door and say

"IN B4 FAIL!" then look around alot. then say. "DAMN HOW COULD I BE THIS LATE??!?!?!??!!?"
(2009-07-07, 07:44 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-07, 11:56 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even like Nickelback, so why the hell should I download IE8?
YA SRSLY. I wasn't referring to you, but to Microsoft's marketing.
(2009-07-07, 09:33 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-07, 07:44 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
YA SRSLY. I wasn't referring to you, but to Microsoft's marketing.
Oh, I was going to say.
(2009-07-07, 08:30 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Someone should to microsoft and jump in the fron door and say

"IN B4 FAIL!" then look around alot. then say. "DAMN HOW COULD I BE THIS LATE??!?!?!??!!?"

Did no one find this funny?
Pages: 1 2 3 4