MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SeaBlue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an absolute #1! The Alternative (backgruonds) are no long just colours, they are gradients made by Adobe Photoshop!! I spent about 2 hours on this template because I was bored, some images, etc New Topics etc are taken from MY old template, Orange Sky.

Enjoy it,
Shock260.

Edit: Preview at www.louhabs.com/experience/forums/ if you wish to preview my other themes, you have to signup and from the usercp select which theme you want, sorry.
Do you have a preview of this theme?
Preview Please Toungue
Done, read my topic again now Big Grin
One problem:

Either you are missing your logo.gif, or you should modify the templates to not call for a logo.gif Big Grin (its in your header of your template) Smile

great skin otherwise Big Grin
I have currently deleted my images folder because there is a problem with my host, it will be up shortly.
okay....Thanks Shock...i picked it up and downloaded it to my compressed folder....then i opened it an placed it under MyBBcode folder in a sub 'skins'.....now how do i lauch it??.........lots of icons and little pics and smilies, but how do i get it to load so myBB is 'SeaBlue' am i missing something? Would appreciate any advise to get to launch.

I liked the orange one Shock did....i didn't download it but the preview was very clear and it seemed that it would be good to have just for its clarity.
If you look, the last post in this thread is dated November 12th, 2005.

Since then, MyBB has been changed.
not good i install it but did not have good view!!