MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server i want....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With all the extras too?
Certainly... I'm pretty sure the offer you do have is overpriced..

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Yea. i looked at it again xD once or add as much i do, not a vps anymore, just a dedicated. and rankign it, its about 300 to much a month xD
For $1000 you can get a lot more than a server. You can get load balancers, dedicted sql server, and even a firewall. $1000 goes a long way. You might as well get a 1/4 rack with 100MB unmetered and buy colo equipment.
Lol i never would buy it, i just would love to runa game on it.
(2009-07-07, 08:26 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i never would buy it, i just would love to runa game on it.

What game? I don't know any game that would really need that. Except maybe an MMO server that is legal so it actually has thousands of people on it at once.
Xnova Script, with rapidfire...
Might I point your intention to the fact that Xnova is illegal? Wink
Stolen from Ogame, a lot of it...

Most XNOVA games don't grow big, especially because they are so buggy.

I myself would start of with a free host for Xnova - a free one!

Once you are getting more users you can still switch to a paied shared hosting, to a dedicated, VPS or root.

But you don't need this in the beginning, honestly Wink
(2009-07-08, 09:41 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Might I point your intention to the fact that Xnova is illegal? Wink
Stolen from Ogame, a lot of it...

Most XNOVA games don't grow big, especially because they are so buggy.

I myself would start of with a free host for Xnova - a free one!

Once you are getting more users you can still switch to a paied shared hosting, to a dedicated, VPS or root.

But you don't need this in the beginning, honestly Wink

You know why Xnova has no rapid fire? takes to much ram.

Also Two XNOVA games were huge, PTspace, and another one, called Virtual wars. VWARS runs looking like the new ogame, PTspace was up and down Vwars it up for good now.

(I have both Big Grin) I was told not to use the old Vwars, and pt is is like Portuguese >_>
Well yea if you set every option to the max setting you end up with a $1000 a month server.
Pages: 1 2