MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change thread font size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't figure out were to do this. ._. I want the default text size of my threads to be like this one:

[Image: fontsize.png]

Dos anyone know? (:
I think you just need to make a small change to the body class of global.css:

body {
	background: #efefef;
	color: #000;
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
	font-size: 13px;
	text-align: center; /* IE 5 fix */
	line-height: 1.4;
}

Change the 13 in font-size: 13px; to something smaller.
I did change that, but still isn't working.
AdminCP > Themes and Styles > Themes > global.css > Advanced Mode > .post_content > and Manually add the Font Size. e.g. 6px etc.
Still didn't work, ghazal. S:
Can you follow all of the steps, and it's not working? Or can you not follow the steps?
(2009-07-08, 01:35 PM)Fenrir Wrote: [ -> ]

Please follow only mien's steps provided above, It is working, and I tested here on my forum.

Now Please carefully Read.

AdminCP > Themes and Styles > Themes > global.css > Simple Mode > Search for " .post_content" from the dropdown list > and Manually add the Font Size. e.g. 9px etc. in the Input Box.

I changed Advanced Mode to Simple Mode for your more convineance. Please after adding the 9px in the box, Press the save Button.

Thanks
(2009-07-08, 02:00 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]

Please follow only mien's steps provided above, It is working, and I tested here on my forum.

AdminCP > Themes and Styles > Themes > global.css > Simple Mode > Search for " .post_content" from the dropdown list > and Manually add the Font Size. e.g. 9px etc. in the Input Box.

I changed Advanced Mode to Simple Mode for your more convineance. Please after adding the 9px in the box, Press the save Button.

Thanks
Your step's aren't right. We try to give EXACT steps to make it easier for the user, yours aren't.
(2009-07-08, 02:03 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-08, 02:00 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
Your step's aren't right. We try to give EXACT steps to make it easier for the user, yours aren't.
:|

I think you can't give here, only MattR gave, that's not true, MattR's post didnot solve the problem either, because Post's doesnot belong to body...!

The only right answer is to change through '.post_content' ...!
Admin CP > Themes & Styles > Themes > THEME NAME > In the dropdown, find .post_content

In the left, look for "Font size" and change that value.
Pages: 1 2