MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Msn Rules/fails :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:[21:04] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *nods* jeez
[21:04] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *has chips*
[21:05] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: Envys chips
[21:05] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: *Sips coffee*
[21:05] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: envys coffee
[21:06] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *eats chips*
[21:06] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: *sips*
[21:06] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *eats*
[21:06] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: *sips
[21:06] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *eats*
[21:07] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: gurgles
[21:08] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: *licks*
[21:08] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: who are you licking now?

Hehehehehe yay!

Quote:[21:09] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: ahah wud u believe me if i said shikamaru

Awww Sad

Quote:[21:10] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: lol
[21:10] All better now.... Well back to where i was at least.: no
[21:10] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: ahah
[21:10] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: absolutely no one
[21:10] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: im currently sitting on the computer in the livingroom with my parents sitting there watching tv

No hope for me....

Quote:[21:11] (L)(F)Tessi(F)(L)-all things are difficult before they are easy: if i wanted to lick someone, itd be pretty damn impossible

or is there?
Cool?
I love dating Toungue
ummmm

ok?
I am a little confused. I don't even know which one is you...
???? confused

error error.....

aaah (--see attached image ---)

[Image: 945990.gif]
Well asuming my name isn't Tess, Tom....
Cool story bro
I don't understand MSN nick names sometimes. At times they have flowers and love hearts around the name of the person they are dating at the time, and other times they put it around their own name.

Either way, I still don't understand what the story is about. But don't worry, I'm just silly. Smile
(2009-07-09, 03:45 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand MSN nick names sometimes. At times they have flowers and love hearts around the name of the person they are dating at the time, and other times they put it around their own name.

Either way, I still don't understand what the story is about. But don't worry, I'm just silly. Smile

My gf and i were playing with each since she has chips (i like) and i have coffee (shes a coffee junkie xD) So i was teasing her and when i said gurgle she said lick, and i make a pervert joke?