MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Updated] Console World - new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello,

http://forums.consoleworld.net/index.php

JonP made me a new theme, I chose the colours. I think it's really good, I love it.
What do you think? Comments and Criticisms are welcomed

Edit:
Ok, a few days later..
Lunty made me a theme which I find awesome.
It is the default one at http://forums.consoleworld.net
I've edited the postbit, fixed a few things but there are still a lot of parse error and warnings to fix.
I changed the currency name as well Toungue

[Image: 39486458.th.png]
That theme is horrible.......the colors actually hurt my eyes, and I have to really concentrate to read anything!

The lay-out isn't horrible but the colors just...
Ugh, I hate it. The colors are too bright and the theme has no style.
No offense Nervo... but the theme is really poor. But anyways, what could you expect € 3?
He wanted it simple, so don't say it's poor when he wanted a simple one, if he wanted a stylish one i would of made it.
I don't think the theme is that bad. Especially since it's a "custom" theme, meaning the OP got exactly what he wanted for the price he was willing to pay.
I could make it better but, he wanted it simple, know what i mean.
(2009-07-08, 04:12 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]He wanted it simple, so don't say it's poor when he wanted a simple one, if he wanted a stylish one i would of made it.

Simple doesn't mean ugly and illegible, which is what this theme is. Learn to take criticism instead of making excuses.

Simple doesn't also have to mean boring. And, simple can be stylish (see: Aardvark).
ya ok, lets all listen to you, you always have to say something extra you can't just comment on the theme and be done with it.
(2009-07-08, 02:42 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]JonP made me a new theme, I chose the colours. I think it's really good, I love it.
What do you think? Comments and Criticisms are welcomed

Everyone who has posted has said it is ugly ...

But never mind, it must be a problem with all of us ... right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7