MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I would like to edit these images below:

[Image: 28a49ww.jpg]

How do I do (1) and (2), I rarely see (2) so I am thinking it might be a plugin?

And for (1) do I need to go through cpanel? Smile
Their is a Plugin at www.mybbcentral.com named FAVICON
It's called FICONS...that's very different. And what he is showing is simple html in the description field of the forum. Ficons is more complex than that.

Examples of ficons can be seen at MybbCentral.com

For image 1 you alter those via FTP...they are in your images folder of your theme names on.gif,off.gif, and offlock.gif. You can replace them with your own gif's.
1. You need to replace the on.gif, off.gif and offlock.gif images in your ./images/ folder.

2. Yes, you can use a plugin for this, it's called Ficons though, not Favicon.

Edit: beaten *shakes fist*
I changed them pictures in number 1 and the board stayed the same, no difference Sad

Somethings really wrong, I deleted the on.gif, off.gif, and offlock.gif.
And uploaded my files, BUT they stay as the original on, off, offlock. - I downloaded the files I thought I uploaded but they were the old images.

I then deleted the on, off, offlock again and uploaded my images but changed the names, they stayed in my directory of files but wont stay on the board unless I edit the template. BUT I dont know what I need to edit. So basically I am stuck Sad
Did they have the same name and file extension?? Because they would change if they did...
Yes, I named them on, off and offlock all saved in GIF format through photoshop.
What's your URL...?? Have you cleared your cache??