MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lethal Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lethal Zone is a newly released hang out site where members can talk about anything, as long as the rules are followed. I will try to keep the forum fun, but if things get out of hand, then I will have to put my foot down.
I hope you guys enjoy the atmosphere there. Smile

http://lethalzone.net
So your forum is just a general chatting forum. What do you have unique that's to offer? There are LOTS of general-based forums, why should they go to yours, and not theirs? There is no content; you slapped a forum together that serves no purpose. Forums like these have short life expectancies.
Another general board in the world with no interesting features or content ...
nice domain...though I completely agree with all comments above mine..
The site originated from a psp download site with ipbfree forums. So the site will have all the new psp games and pc movies.

Most members will just be transfers from the original site. Doesn't hurt to get the word around on other forums though.
In other words: piracy. Unless the games and movies are "homebrew", which I highly doubt.
Why do you highly doubt? My site provides homebrew, including my own homebrew and doesn't provide any illegal content. Regarding PC movies, I don't allow that there Toungue
(2009-07-10, 06:48 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you highly doubt? My site provides homebrew, including my own homebrew and doesn't provide any illegal content. Regarding PC movies, I don't allow that there Toungue

You're definitely the exception, not the rule.
(2009-07-10, 06:48 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you highly doubt?

Quote:So the site will have all the new psp games and pc movies

For the psp games, there is a chance that he means homebrew games, and did not mention it. For the pc movies however, I doubt he will have home-made ones.
Oh my bad, sorry. I read too fast I guess (Didn't notice the "all new")
Pages: 1 2