MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Awaiting Validation for nearly a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand that the plugins are validated and I have patiently been waiting for nearly a week now for a plugin to get validated.
I was hoping I won't have to open this thread but I think a week is long enough wait so can someone please look in to this or tell me who to follow up with to get the plugin activated?
(2009-07-09, 08:58 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that the plugins are validated and I have patiently been waiting for nearly a week now for a plugin to get validated.
I was hoping I won't have to open this thread but I think a week is long enough wait so can someone please look in to this or tell me who to follow up with to get the plugin activated?

It is my understanding that only the Managament has access to the approval queue of plugins. I have 3 plugins myself that are waiting approval, for almost a week as well. Let us hope one of the Admins will see this thread and approve them Smile
Approved.

(2009-07-09, 09:02 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 plugins myself that are waiting approval, for almost a week as well.

There was just 1 from you there, not 3...
It seems there's a bug in the system. There's a list of all plugins in the database, some of which say that they're waiting approval, but they don't show up in the list of pending submissions. Hopefully this'll get sorted soon.