MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the file

showreputationwarning

Or at least which plugin maybe?

As my forum seems to have dropped this file. And without it I can't add groups.

J
What's the error you're getting?? I don't think there is a file called that...
Message is:
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'showreputationwarning' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='2', title='New Man', description='Freshly Signed up', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='', stars='0', starimage='images/star.gif', image='', isbannedgroup='1', canview='0', canviewthreads='0', canviewprofiles='0', candlattachments='0', canpostthreads='0', canpostreplys='0', canpostattachments='0', canratethreads='0', caneditposts='0', candeleteposts='0', candeletethreads='0', caneditattachments='0', canpostpolls='0', canvotepolls='0', canusepms='0', cansendpms='0', cantrackpms='0', candenypmreceipts='0', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='0', cansendemail='0', maxemails='5', canviewmemberlist='0', canviewcalendar='0', canaddevents='0', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='0', canviewwolinvis='0', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='1', cansearch='0', canusercp='0', canuploadavatars='0', canchangename='0', showforumteam='0', usereputationsystem='0', cangivereputations='0', reputationpower='0', maxreputationsday='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='0', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='0', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='1', candisplaygroup='0', showreputationwarning='' WHERE gid='61'
Well, what plugins have you got that involve reputation...??
Reputation Mangement
and
Multi Reputation.

But neither of these seem to contain this file.

J
The error isn't mentioning a file, it's mentioning a table column added by one of the plugins... if you deactivate the rep management plugin it'll probably go.
I get a similar message when trying to deactivate rep management,

SQL Error:
1091 - Can't DROP 'showreputationwarning'; check that column/key exists
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_usergroups DROP showreputationwarning;
I have just removed the plugin all together and the error has been corrected.

Thanks for your help buddy.

J