MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Download] MyBB Statistics Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Did you make sure you uploaded the .php, as well as the .png and followed the instructions inside the file?
Yup. I folloed everything.
(2010-07-27, 12:57 PM)~Prata Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me the links of Tommy's or steven's plz?

Link is in my sig Smile
(2010-07-27, 12:57 PM)~Prata Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-27, 03:12 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-26, 05:04 PM)~Prata Wrote: [ -> ]Not working for me. I can't see the Image.
[Image: statsig.php]

Can anyone help me?

Try Tommy's or Steven's. If they don't work, i'm assuming GD isn't on your server.

GD?

Can you give me the links of Tommy's or steven's plz?

http://community.mybb.com/search.php

GD

Quote:What is the GD library? GD is an open source code library for the dynamic creation of images by programmers. GD is written in C, and "wrappers" are available for Perl, PHP and other languages. GD creates PNG, JPEG and GIF images, among other formats. GD is commonly used to generate charts, graphics, thumbnails, and most anything else, on the fly. While not restricted to use on the web, the most common applications of GD involve website development.

If its not installed on your server, none of the sig statistics will work.
Mark.M Wrote:GD

Quote:What is the GD library? GD is an open source code library for the dynamic creation of images by programmers. GD is written in C, and "wrappers" are available for Perl, PHP and other languages. GD creates PNG, JPEG and GIF images, among other formats. GD is commonly used to generate charts, graphics, thumbnails, and most anything else, on the fly. While not restricted to use on the web, the most common applications of GD involve website development.

If its not installed on your server, none of the sig statistics will work.
Interesting. I will try to know if is installed on my server. If is not installed, i have to contact my Host right?
My sig script has a feature on the plugins page that detects if GD is installed and enabled. It says "GD is enabled" (green) or "GD is not enabled" (red). If its not, contact your host Smile

http://dev-network.com/userbar
(2010-08-01, 08:30 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]My sig script has a feature on the plugins page that detects if GD is installed and enabled. It says "GD is enabled" (green) or "GD is not enabled" (red). If its not, contact your host Smile

http://dev-network.com/userbar

Hum. I installed your sig stats and it works so i supose that it's enabled right?
[Image: userbar.php?uid=112]

Your plugin is great but i wanted a plugin with my forum stats just like this MyBB Statistics. :/
Http://yoursite.com/statsig.php Smile that's included in the plugin :p
(2010-08-01, 10:36 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Http://yoursite.com/statsig.php Smile that's included in the plugin :p

Thanks dude! xD It works Toungue

But how can i fix the error? The name of my forum is TudoNoFórum and that ó didn't show in the name on the userbar Confused. What i have to edit?
Thanks a lot for this.
It's working
[Image: statsig.php]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7