MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Give me Tag Cloud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Do not be weary

Tag Cloud plugin my friends if you want to do is give me
Here

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1681.html

But you have to subscribe to get it
Not my friend, I want the plugins that this site is available in English or have Parsian :

http://forum.mybbdestek.com/Konu-mybb-et...ght=Etiket
Then Pay or register or what they want, we can't give it to you >_>
Hi my plugin site in Turkish to persian or English need .
Go without any talk that I have
Actually I'm pretty sure that somebody can code a tag cloud & upload it to mybboard.net and the thought of paying for it is ridiculous since you can get all kinds of free mods from here.

(2009-07-10, 09:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Then Pay or register or what they want, we can't give it to you >_>
(2009-08-02, 03:13 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I'm pretty sure that somebody can code a tag cloud & upload it to mybboard.net and the thought of paying for it is ridiculous since you can get all kinds of free mods from here.

(2009-07-10, 09:54 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Then Pay or register or what they want, we can't give it to you >_>

Not really. They have something i want, i'll do something for them.
If I wanted to pay for my modifications then I would've chosen IPB or VB.
(2009-08-02, 08:46 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]If I wanted to pay for my modifications then I would've chosen IPB or VB.

Actually paying for modifications has nothing to do with what you choose. I can find a paid mod for just about any popular scipt out there.

You would have chosen IPB of vB if you wanted a paid forum though.

You will either have to make it yourself or find someone to make another one. We can't give you the one made at MyBBcentral.
That's what I'm trying to do in this here thread.

(2009-08-02, 09:08 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You will either have to make it yourself or find someone to make another one.