MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra field in new thread 'thread description'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I need to add a thread description field beneath the topic title when placing a new thread on my forum.
Alot of other forum software has this feature and I need to add it to mine. The field needs to be searchable in the search function also.
Has anyone a mod for this or know how it can be done?
Thanks Smile
That would probably be very difficult to do manually. A plugin would be a good solution
Hello, I can add an extra field beaneath topic title using an alreadfy available plugin, but I cant get the extra field to show up in the thread list on forum index or search options. Does anyone know how I could make this extra field show up in these places?
Thanks
(2009-07-16, 11:49 AM)peepo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I can add an extra field beaneath topic title using an alreadfy available plugin, but I cant get the extra field to show up in the thread list on forum index or search options. Does anyone know how I could make this extra field show up in these places?
Thanks

that is interesting for me too