MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Captcha Image Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, here's the problem.
On my board, we're set to 3 wrong passwords. Well, I'm horrible with passwords, and was putting in the wrong passwords, three times.. So it locked me out. Then, I waited, blah blah.. However, now it's wanting me to insert the Captcha, as well as the correct pass.. HOWEVER, the captcha image is showing up as an image, but with the text "Image Verification" -- rather then the actual captcha image.

I've tried editing the members.php file, with one which helped with a similar problem in the past, didn't work.
I tried readding the captcha_font file as binary, nada.

Any other ideas? If you need any information, let me know. Smile
Do you mean it's just a broken image?? Can you rightclick the image, and get the path of it, and paste it here??
Can you reopen the board for a moment so I can test something??
my board does exactly the same thing Sad
You're problem may differ from this ones so please create your own Support thread about it.
looks exactly the same to me, but I will make a new thread.

[Image: testlog.jpg]
(2009-07-21, 05:10 PM)freerider Wrote: [ -> ]my board does exactly the same thing Sad

Did anybody figure this out? I have the same thing going on. Same image, same error.
You don't have the same error, try and keep discussions to one thread so it's easier to keep track of Smile