MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tango Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first theme (unless you can't header integrations :p). Its called Tango Green. Its nothing special. I'd appreciate feedback and suggestions.

Live Demo
To be honest, I find gradients look better going from light to dark, rather than dark to light ... only my own preference.

Needs different on/off, and the reflection in the logo is pretty bad. I like the color scheme though.
I plan on changing the on/off icons. I just haven't made them yet.
I made the logo quickly. Honestly, I don't think its very good either. I'm going to redo it and make it better.
Nice colours. For keeping good colour schemes I recommend http://colorschemedesigner.com/
And btw you need to change the on/off icons as you know, and that blue border outside the black one ruins everything.
Blue border outside the black one? Where at?
Everywhere? Confused
It's probably .tborder what's making the blue border, remember to change both background and border properties of that class.

And also on the button set, the default PSD released comes with a blue stroke on text and bases.
Okay I'll change it.

Changed the images to have a black border instead of a blue border.