MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: clickable smileys don't show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I want to create a new thread, or give a reply on a existing thread, the clickable smileys are not shown.
[attachment=14687]

In the Smileys and MyCode settings I set the number of smileys to 8 within 2 columns.
[attachment=14688]

I also uploaded the jscript directory again, but all to no success to get the clickable smileys back.

I use the default templates for my forum. Only change I made was create another logo in the header of the portal.
Do they show up on these forums??
Yes, I have the clickable smileys on the forums here when I write a post.
open up the newthread template and look for {$smilieinserter}

i suspect that the variable is missing ...
if it is just add the bit in red if it is missing

<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}</td>
<td class="trow2">
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>

including {$smilieinserter} was present in the newthread template.
I solved the simley inserter Problem. It's showing again.:-)

I changed valign="top"> in the code to valign="middle"> Then the smiley were there again. When I then changed it back again to valign="top"> the simleys were still there. Very strange...but it solved my Problem.:-)
Showing smileys but they are not clickable.....