MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem(?) with BlackEvo4 skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We love this skin...but there is a slight problem. It is not one that will have us it take it down.. but I would like to correct it. Both Firefox and IE see this in the error console and so does the CSS validation .. How can I fix this?

46 #logo Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
83 #nav Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
122 #contentwrap Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
126 #btmnav Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
178 #container Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
347 .theadmain Value Error : width Too many values or values are not recognized : 100% auto
Probleme solved in new version of the theme Wink
I saw the new themes and I am so happy. Soon I will download them when I get my new forum up and running. Thank you so much!!!!!!!
(2010-08-09, 08:15 AM)cwis Wrote: [ -> ]Probleme solved in new version of the theme Wink

you're still missing a reputation button for the postbit..can you create 1 please
The themes were pulled from here unfortunately. I did see them on awesome styles but I also know not to currently download until it works with 1.6