MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Image GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Thanx so much.I'll make turkish buttons
Can someone please make a PS7 version?
Hello,

first of all: myBB is a great forum Smile

z3rb Wrote:Can someone please make a PS7 version?
I'd like to have a PS7 version, too. This could also be opened by Photoshop 6, I think. When I want to open the file, Photoshop sais that I don't have enough RAM, but there are about 560 MB free.
What about the status of a topic icons and all those so we can blend them to a black background and make them look good?
Thanks Chris this sis realy usefull
Can anybody open this file with Phosotshop CS and save it in a compatible Photoshop 7 format? I don't know if Photoshop CS does support this feature.
Would someone please save a PS7 compatible version? I don't have the cash to upgrade to CS, and I'm not a warez kiddie either.
I don't know if there is a function to. I had a look and I couldn't see anything in CS to downgrade it. Sorry, I might not have looked in the right places but I don't know Confused.
Try saving as a PDF with layers, it'll be easy enough to import, I think.
Why aren't we promoting the PNG open standard? AFAIK, PNG can do everything PSD can, plus other programs can handle PNGs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21