MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Image GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
laie_techie Wrote:Why aren't we promoting the PNG open standard? AFAIK, PNG can do everything PSD can, plus other programs can handle PNGs.
But a png file has no layers, I think.
PNG has layers, frames, vector outlines, etc.
laie_techie Wrote:PNG has layers, frames, vector outlines, etc.
Oh, I didn't know that.

Is anybody able to save the psd-file als a png or pdf file?
Quote:Is anybody able to save the psd-file als a png or pdf file?
Well, you learn something every day.. I didn't know that Photoshop could save as a PS PDF file which would maintain layers. Cool.

Attached is the PDF version, i'm not sure how much use it will be.
Thank you, but there is the same error like if I open the psd file. :-(
Matze Wrote:Thank you, but there is the same error like if I open the psd file. :-(
The PNG Type
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:Is anybody able to save the psd-file als a png or pdf file?
Well, you learn something every day.. I didn't know that Photoshop could save as a PS PDF file which would maintain layers. Cool.

Attached is the PDF version, i'm not sure how much use it will be.

That must be a more recent version, instead of "Quote" there is a "Reply" and there is also a up, down, and to the right button, as well as what looks like a Quick Quote button... maybe an insight on new features Smile
Is there any way that I can use Paint Shop Pro 9? I don't have the money to buy Adobe Photoshop. When I open the psd file, it tells me
Quote:This PSD file contains unsupported features.
The png and pdf don't work.
EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work!
phpcode5 Wrote:The png and pdf don't work.
I've tha same problem. The png doesn't work, too. I can open the png file, but there is only one layer.
Hi,
I am not very experienced with Photoshop, so I have a question regarding the buttons. After I have customized the buttons to my liking, how do I individually save them, so I can use them with my forum?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21