MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Image GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I think, you must cut them out from the big picture that you have many single pictures.
Matze Wrote:I think, you must cut them out from the big picture that you have many single pictures.
If I cut them out (I think you mean copy/paste), there will be some of the background color showing next to the button. This would make the buttons look bad in the theme. Or am I missing something?

Thanks for your reply!
Hm, in Photoshop there is a tool called "Freistellungswerkzeug" in German. It looks like this: [Image: ps_tool.gif].

It should work if you cut out the buttons with this tool and save them as a new file.
Matze Wrote:Hm, in Photoshop there is a tool called "Freistellungswerkzeug" in German. It looks like this: [Image: ps_tool.gif].

It should work if you cut out the buttons with this tool and save them as a new file.
Thanks, I'll try that!
congratulation for the software!!

and hope that i start using it as soon as possible.

chaw
Thanks Chris
Hmm..How do I change the color of those buttons..
=p Can anyone develop a tutorial or something? I am too noob in Photoshop >.<
For all of you who use rather Gimp, than Photoshop, I send a slightly changed version saved in xcf (GIMP) format.

This is the Polish version, but as all texts are text layers, you won't probably have any problems with changing it.

Also, buttons are using red gradient instead of blue one. But I don't think this would be problem as well.
It's so cool!
Well it seems it doesnt work with Photoshop Elements 3 so could somebody do me a favor and do a set with the buttons having a background of #008400? I can even splice them myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21