MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Image GDK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I've managed to edit the colours of the images but i've not got the foggiest how to seperate the images, can anyone do this for me as i'm quite crap at using photoshop. Just zip them up and either reply here or pm me thanks

Psd file below.

[attachment=4289]
Here you are:
THIS is what I was looking for. Thank you!
Are there PSDs of the rank images available?
Does someone know what font (Face, Size, Stroke width, etc.) is used for the buttons?

I need to make a custom button, but I don't know the font to use.
If the buttons are custom use whatever font you like. I like Verdana or Arial.
labrocca Wrote:If the buttons are custom use whatever font you like. I like Verdana or Arial.
I think he/she wanted the buttons to match the others.
If nobody replies in the next day or so I'd say just take away the current text on the buttons and make them all your own font, that way you can have them the exact same throughout. Smile
Soshite Wrote:Does someone know what font (Face, Size, Stroke width, etc.) is used for the buttons?

I need to make a custom button, but I don't know the font to use.
The name of the font is Trebuchet MS (bold I think), but I'm not sure of the size or any of the other things you asked for.
Justin S. Wrote:The name of the font is Trebuchet MS (bold I think), but I'm not sure of the size or any of the other things you asked for.

Thanks. I'll try messing around with the settings and see if I can find what it used.

I'll post it here if I do find it. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:They're directly from the Crystal icon set - only they were recoloured.
What did you use to recolour them? When i open them is Photoshop 7, the file is only a single layer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21