MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shiny red theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My second ever theme but I think this one is millions of times better than my first one. I hope you like. If it is requested I can make language changes and such. Not everything was changed [for example, the mybb buttons are still used] but it looks good.

Everything that is needed for the installation and use is included in the zip file.

>>Screenshot 1
>>Screenshot 2
>>Screenshot 3

>>Download

Installation instructions: Simply view the readme file.

This template would be good as a christmas one.

Enjoy!
Nice theme!
Pretty nice, but I would change two thinks:

1. The red background behind the "Search Member List Calendar Help" Bar is too much (at least for my taste Smile )
2. At your third screenshot: The stars don't look good in front of the red background (you can see a white border)

But like said, otherwise good job Smile
I wanted to modify the stars but I couldn't. If someone can make some for me I would be glad to use them in the theme.

As far as the Header links background, I like it because this way I can do rollover buttonsToungue

and thanks for the feedback you guysSmile
It's a nice but, but lots of redConfused
lou_habs Wrote:I wanted to modify the stars but I couldn't. If someone can make some for me I would be glad to use them in the theme.

Put them in a graphics editor and make the foreground red, clean any pixels from the edges and make the background a really "light" colour... then make the image transparent... Should clean them up.. ! Wink