MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, but that doesn't seem to be the source of the problems.
EDIT: Hmm, Archive mode seems to be working..
It seems you've been hacked, might want to restore a full backup from before this occurred, find out the backdoor that allowed the hacker to exploit the forum and upgrade your install if it's not the latest..

I get the blank page on the index or typing in the main domain, but when trying to access any page in your forum such as any threads I have bookmarked or the forum index I get this:

[attachment=14703]
Hmm, thanks. Seems so, I'll restore as soon as possible, good thing I have a backup from 2 minutes ago..an hour ago..2 hours ago.. lol.
I'll see if I still have it, thanks for that screenshot.
Your welcome, I just found this out when I tried to load DA admin to check for replies to my post I made last night,

I was wondering what happened, it appeared you were hacked so I came here to log in and inform you in case you weren't aware yet of this..
Ok, we are reuploading a backup and seeing where the exploit was.
Damn... well, first place to check would be ./cache/themes/, you should only have one file there, the index file, and then folders for each theme... if there's nothing out if the ordinary there, the server access logs could shed some light on it.
Ok, there have been many .htaccess placed everywhere, but the hacker did poor job of deleting IP, etc.
Have you found out how he was able to get in? If it was a vulnerability in Mybb you should let the Mybb team know. However as far as I'm aware the security issue that allowed Mybb to be exploited/hack was fixed in 1.4.7, unless they found another way. :/

A couple Mybb forums I frequent were recently hacked because of the vulnerability prior to 1.4.7 and they hadn't upgraded their install at the time the hack occurred.
We have actually been using 1.4.8 and I'm not sure how they got in.
However, I have fixed the site, and I'll be checking the logs soon.
Pages: 1 2