MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBCentral's MyAwards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
Unfortunately I haven't received a reply yet from MyBBCentrals, but I'm having an issue trying to place the awards between the user's post & signature or below the signature entirely.

I found the code: <!-- AWARDS -->
Originally from postbit_author_user

And tried pasting that into:
Postbit
Postbit_classic
postbit_signatures

And with no success.

Can someone please assist with any information as to how to get this working?
Thanks!
I'll help you out but I need to download the plugin first but that code is nothing...there should be some code below that (that's the award code you need)

EDIT: Nevermind...there's just a line break after that...hmmm that's odd I'll see what I can do
That's what I thought too!
But after reading on MyBBCentral & looking at the coding files, I tested by pasting <!-- AWARDS --> like 5 times, and it showed the awards on the post_author_user 5 times! O_O

I thought generally that means ignore that line when you use <!
But I guess not in this case lol
it's always around your user_details that's the problem...you will have to change the coding to make it fit your desire
he posted there as well but he hasn't gotten a response yet so that's why he posted here to see if anyone could help him out here
Yup!
I sure did.
Still haven't figured out how to working it yet. >_<
I'm sure it searches for <!-- AWARDS --> and replaces it with the awards code
You're absolutely right, but for some odd reason it only works in postbit_user_author and won't work in postbit_signature
yeah if you check the coding of it, it will search only in your postbit_user_author template for <!-- AWARDS -->