MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GT Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is just ... too much clutter, everywhere ... there's just too much stuff. Marqueeing images and loads of unnecessary statistics and menus and a gigantic footer ...

I wanted to check out some topics and stuff, considering I do play GT sometimes, but you require registration just to read topics. I'll pass. I'm not going to register if I can't even check it out first.
I've set it to 950px now and it works fine at different resolutions.

Made a few changes to the forums and the top of my home page where the links are to make it clearer.

Very happy now and I think it looks a lot better, thanks again.

One last thing how do I put a little icon next to 'Home' and 'links' at the top of the forum header like the others that have them? I did search but didn't have much luck.

Apart from that I'm well happy. Smile

Thanks.
Can anybody point me in the right direction regarding this?

One last thing how do I put a little icon next to 'Home' and 'links' at the top of the forum header like the others that have them?

Thank You
Just look at the CSS for how the others are done ...?
I finally found a guide Sleepy I had to do it a different way for the theme I was using that's why I was going wrong!

Also has anybody any tips on getting more activity and members?

Thanks again. Smile
I have now cleaned everything up and done a bit of tweaking, site and forums to a cleaner style and I personally think it all looks better, any thought or ideas? the black looked a bit too dull I think?

Just getting 5 banners done in the same style but with 5 different cars on the right hand side, they will all look the same but with different cars in a random fashion.

www.gtforums.co.uk

Thanks.
site looks good.
(2009-08-01, 12:40 PM)KiLLMasTer Wrote: [ -> ]site looks good.

Thanks a lot, I think you have to draw the line somewhere as the more you look around the internet you always see better things, ideas and constantly tweak things.

You could go on forever. Smile
Pages: 1 2