MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rounded corners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never mind.. got it Toungue
Can you share anyways, i would like to know, Smile
There are two ways: Eighter with CSS 3 (works fine with Mozilla and Webkit Engine Browsers) or with images...
Or JavaScript rendered corners, like CurvyCorners, however I found them a royal pain.
My philosophy is to just use the Mozilla and Safari CSS, IE users are already missing a lot more than rounded corners.. Toungue
(2009-07-13, 07:38 PM)quacktacular Wrote: [ -> ]My philosophy is to just use the Mozilla and Safari CSS, IE users are already missing a lot more than rounded corners.. Toungue

Same Big Grin
(2009-07-13, 07:38 PM)quacktacular Wrote: [ -> ]My philosophy is to just use the Mozilla and Safari CSS, IE users are already missing a lot more than rounded corners.. Toungue

Opera is still a common, and good, browser. Unfortunately, no CSS-corner-rounding.
Very true. They'll implement it eventually, I'm sure.
I would like to see them all shorten it down to just border-radius, rather than -moz-border-radius, webkit-border-radius etc.
(2009-07-13, 09:37 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see them all shorten it down to just border-radius, rather than -moz-border-radius, webkit-border-radius etc.

I would expect to see something like this in the (hopefully) near future.