MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Style Viewing Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem: I have changed the "Post Layout
Allows you to switch between the classic and new horizontal layout modes. Classic mode shows the author information to the left of the post, horizontal shows the author information above the post.
Display posts using the horizontal post layout
Display posts using the classic layout
"

in the admin panel to both and it doesnt seem to work, i want the mini profile that is next to post of the user to be like phpbb or vBulletin, but for some strange reason when i change the option and then refresh the page it doesnt change it on either options, so im stuff in what to do, i have my own custom skin but this shouldnt effect it becuase i know that its not the forums coding becuase you guys coded it! please help!!

URL: Unspecified
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)? Installed Mybb 1.4.8

Thanks.
As has been said many times on these forums, that settings has no effect at all on currently registered members, it only sets the default for new users, and controls how guests see threads. You need this for current members: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40093.html