MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Video Game Headquarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my friend and I have started a forum a couple days ago and we need some more members! It's a forum about video games, as you can tell by the title. I also need you to tell me what to improve on and the theme...I think it's too dark. If you could suggest one that's good, please give me the link Smile

Also, before you start telling me about how I should buy a domain; I'll do that some time in the future, IF this forum is successful. I mean, you wouldn't want to waste money on a domain if it wasn't going to work out, would you? Toungue

Link: http://videogamehq.ulmb.com/
Imma sound negative so I'm sorry but it has to be said...
  • needs custom header.
  • needs content.
  • to many forums.
  • just another gaming forum...

you need to do something unique not just make another general gaming forum...add some content and put in some effort.
I could do that. What kind of forum do you suggest?

Lol it's not offensive to me as I'm new to forums and I know I'm a n00b Toungue

Don't let my join date deceive you...I've been gone for a LONG time xD
xD it's k well idk consoles have been done and I have the market on PC gaming forum, there's lots of things out there take what interests you most and roll with it Big Grin you should be passionate like...Beybrad! he gets ragged on all the time(sorry brad its true) but he has a greatly successful forum because he is passionate about beyblade!
Hmm...what about a coding (HTML, PHP, etc.) forum? How many of those are there? Oooohh...I should make a graphics forum. I'm not very good, but I love to make stuff in GIMP Smile I think I'll do that.
Whatever you like you should roll with, I'm not saying drop all you've started I'm just saying think what could I do to be new and fresh?
I actually agree with you though, to be honest I made that forum because I was bored. Like, on a epic scale. But I really do want to make a Graphics forum, so ima do that Smile

I'm deleting this thread in a few minutes because it's now about a forum I won't be administering, if I can. I think I can, I edit the first post and it says I can delete it.

I can't delete it...well then pretend this isn't here xD
Well I just recently started a forum similar about that but everyone is getting on my back about there being cso files for psp's but also i added for backup purposes only.
Link: www.consoleinfo.tk
There it is if you want to see it.
I am looking for a active admin if you are interested?
@.paradox
Your site seems to be down now..
But judging from the URL, you'd probably not have gotten a good start.

@windowsmediaman
Don't advertise your forum...because your post seems to be completely off-topic..
Did anybody in this thread mention CSO files for PSP?
Undecided No but well, if you read my other posts they did Shy