MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Few Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason people can't registrer on my forum with internet explorer. the cookcie paths etc is right.

Also when they trying to update profile an 0 is automatically added to the year field in birthday field. so it's impossible to upodate it.

How/where do i change the 38 users active in the past 1400 minutes (14 members, 2 of whom are invisible, and 22 guests). into 24 hours instead of 1440 mins?
Can you maybe explain how they can't register, and provide a URL?? Based on what you've said there's nothing we can tell you.

What plugins or code modifications do you have??

The Who's Online List settings...
For question 2 see this post: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-520...#pid367631

It is will be fixed in the next version.
That bug doesn't put a 0 in the year box, it gives an error if the birthday is empty.
Well it fixed it for me. It kept putting a 0 in the year box because it was empty.
(2009-07-13, 03:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you maybe explain how they can't register, and provide a URL?? Based on what you've said there's nothing we can tell you.

What plugins or code modifications do you have??

The Who's Online List settings...

This happend before i installed plugins so it's not that. could it be the template im using?

well they get wrong passwords even though its right.

www.ottalk.net

(2009-07-13, 03:08 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it fixed it for me. It kept putting a 0 in the year box because it was empty.

exactly.

I also wonder what the stars behind username on whos online list are.
The password problem is because of your theme, IE doesn't like the password box in the header.

The stars next to usernames on the Who's Online List mean they're invisible.
anyway to bypass that without removing the login form?
bumping it up, the 2 first problems is urgent.
bump. still having problems with the first 2.
For the theme, the easiest option is to just put a link to member.php?action=login